Quest Management Services utilizes Mealtime Online to manage cafeteria accounts. Visit the Mealtime Online website to create a profile, make deposits, view account balances, set up low balance notifications, and view transaction details. Register now for your Free Account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are meals free?
- West Chicago High School is offering free breakfasts to ALL Students. Lunch is not
- How can I purchase food in the cafeteria?
- Select menu items and A La Carte items can be purchased using cash or student ID, if money has been added to the account through Mealtime Online (linked above).
- How do I add funds to my cafeteria account?
- By using the Mealtime website, deposits can be made online to your cafeteria account. Money can be added as often as necessary.
- How do I know how much money I have on my cafeteria account?
- Through the Mealtime website, a selection can be made to receive an email notification when the balance falls below a selected dollar threshold.
- Can I use a credit card at the register?
- No, but you can use My Mealtime to put money on your ID to be used at the register. Please allow one business day for this transaction.
- What happens if I have money left over on my ID at the end of the year?
- Any money left on account will be refunded at the end of the year.
- District - Director of Business Services - Dan Oberg 630-876-6220
- School - Administrative Assistant to the Director of Student Services - Fanny Lopez 630-876-6310
- School - Director of Student Services - Len Egan 630-876-6307