Communications & Community Relations
The Communications and Community Relations Coordinator is responsible for preparing and sharing information to District personnel, members of the Board of Education, students, parents, community members and the media using a variety of traditional and social media outlets to reach these identified audiences.
We invite you to stay connected. Here's how:
- D94 Community eNewsletter (electronic): Emailed weekly (on Friday) to all D94 parents, students, and staff and approximately 1,000 elected officials and community members, eNews provides a quick rundown of our top stories of the week.
- www.facebook.com/WCCHS Be sure to like us!
- www.twitter.com/CHSD94 Follow us!
- Parent Communication:
Lifetouch Candid & Event Photos of Students
We contract with Lifetouch to take candid photos of school events throughout the year. You may purchase copies of these photos directly from Lifetouch - here's how:
- Visit https://lifetouch.curatorpost.com
- Create an account using school code "wcc0" (that's a zero)
- Start shopping for photos of your student!