Emergency School Closing Information
There are two types of emergency days our school district can call:
In the event of the closing of school due to severe weather or other emergency situations, or the use of an e-Learning Day, we will notify parents and students in a variety of ways:
- Emergency Day - a traditional "Snow Day" that must be made up at the end of the year
- e-Learning Day - students log in to Google Classroom and do class work with support from teachers
Be sure your contact information is updated in PowerSchool as that is the database we use to notify you.Emergency Closing CenterNew site - new look!
- Emergency Closing Center (see information below)
- D94 Website (www.d94.org) - a notice in the home page news section will appear only if school is closed or we have declared an e-Learning Day
- SchoolMessenger automated system - phone, email and text messages sent to the contact information in our student files.
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/WCCHS - please "like" our page!
- Twitter - www.twitter.com/CHSD94