In the event of the closing of school due to severe weather or other emergency situations, or the use of an e-Learning Day
, we will notify parents and students in a variety of ways:
- Emergency Closing Center (see information below)
- D94 Website (www.d94.org) - a notice in the home page news section will appear only if school is closed or we have declared an e-Learning Day
- SchoolMessenger - phone, email and text messages (**text messages only if you have opted in)
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/WCCHS - please "like" our page!
- Twitter - www.twitter.com/CHSD94
**To opt in to receive emergency text messages from Community High School District 94, text the word “YES” to 68453 from each wireless device you wish to receive text messages on. If your signup was successful, you will receive a confirmation message that reads, “WCCHS text messages. Reply Y for aprx 3
msgs/mo. Txt HELP 4info. Msg & data rates may apply. See
schoolmessenger.com/tm”. To receive text messages, reply Yes. If you don't reply, you will not receive emergency text messages from the District.