In the event of the closing of school due to severe weather or other emergency situations, or the use of an e-Learning Day
, we will notify parents and students in a variety of ways:
- Emergency Closing Center (see information below)
- D94 Website (www.d94.org) - a notice in the home page news section will appear only if school is closed or we have declared an e-Learning Day
- SchoolMessenger automated system - phone, email and text messages sent to the contact information in our student files in PowerSchool.
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/WCCHS - please "like" our page!
- Twitter - www.twitter.com/CHSD94
Be sure your contact information is updated in PowerSchool
as that is the database we use to notify you.
Emergency Closing Center
The Emergency Closing Center broadcasts school closing information to local television and radio stations. You may search for our district here rather than waiting to see/hear it on television or radio. Our district name is: COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT 94