Future Business Leaders of America
What is FBLA?
Future Business Leaders of America is a nonprofit educational association of students preparing for careers in business and business-related fields.
What does FBLA do?
FBLA's goals are to:
- Promote competent, aggressive business leadership
- Understand American business enterprise
- Establish career goals
- Encourage scholarship
- Promote sound financial management
- Develop character and self-confidence
- Facilitate transition from school to work
How does FBLA benefit students?
- Learn more about business careers
- Establish occupational goals
- Get firsthand experience with business people
- Practice effective money management
- Learn the value of community responsibility
- Get on-the-job training in a wide range of businesses
- Activities, including planning, fundraising, conducting meetings, and managing finances, time, and resources
- And it's fun!
Advisers:Donna Durbin, email@example.comMia Wirth, firstname.lastname@example.org