Business Professionals of America
What is BPA?
Business Professionals of America is a nonprofit educational association of students preparing for careers in business management, information technology, finance, office administration, and other business related career fields.
What does BPA do?
BPA's goals are to:
- Promote competent, aggressive business leadership
- Understand American business enterprise
- Establish career goals
- Encourage scholarship
- Promote sound financial management
- Develop character and self-confidence
- Facilitate transition from school to work
How does BPA benefit students?
- Learn more about business careers
- Establish occupational goals
- Get firsthand experience with business people
- Practice effective money management
- Learn the value of community responsibility
- Get on-the-job training in a wide range of businesses
- Activities, including planning, fundraising, conducting meetings, and managing finances, time, and resources
- And it's fun!
Advisers:Donna Durbin, firstname.lastname@example.orgMia Wirth, email@example.com