Student Parking Information - 2022-23 School Year
West Chicago Community High School provides bus transportation to all students who live 1.5 miles or more from the school. Students are discouraged from driving private cars to school.No parking permits for this year. Students can park in the designated parking lot mentioned below.VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF PARKING PRIVILEGES AT THE SCHOOL.
- Obey all rules of safe driving.
- No smoking in your car while it is on school property, (i.e., parking lots, driveways).
- Attend ALL classes, everyday, unless excused. Truancy will result in losing your parking privilege.
- Do not leave the school grounds until your scheduled dismissal time.
- Do not transport other students off school grounds during the school day, (i.e., lunch hours).
- Students are to park in their ASSIGNED LOTS ONLY.
- If the lot is full, notify the Deans’ Office at once. Do not park in a different lot.
- Any vehicle parked on school premises is subject to search by school/police personnel.
- The district does not provide supervision of student parking lots. District 94 accepts no liability for damages to or theft from student vehicles. Do not leave valuables in vehicles parked in school lots.
Safe operation of a vehicle is expected. Students who do not adhere to the regulations may face disciplinary action. *For your safety, keep your car locked at all times.Student parking will be located in the following places:
Staff parking will be located in the following places:
- Geneva Street Lot
- Kerr-McGee Lot
- South Lot (which extends to the maintenance garage)
- Ann Street Lot
- Pool Lot (East)
- Wood Street Lot (Northwest – next to the Tennis Courts)
STUDENTS WHO PARK IN UNAUTHORIZED PARKING WILL BE TICKETED AND/OR TOWED.
USE OF CELL PHONE IN DESIGNATED SCHOOL ZONE IS UNLAWFUL.