Free or reduced lunch applications are not being taken by MealTime Online. To apply for free or reduced lunch, click here.
MealTime Online no está tomando aplicaciones de almuerzo gratis oa precio reducido. Para solicitar almuerzo gratis o reducido, haga clic aquí.
For the 2021-2022 school year, West Chicago Community High School will be participating in a free breakfast and lunch program which will provide a healthy and delicious option to all students, included with the meal, students can select either white or chocolate milk. Additionally Quest will be offering an extensive selection of a la carte items for students to purchase. All meals will be served in Commons during regularly scheduled lunch periods.
Lunch Program Service Modifications: Quest's Safety Plan During COVID-19
Quest is ready to welcome you back to the cafeteria! We have spent the summer preparing for safe openings that ensure the safety of our guests and our employees. For more information surrounding the safety measures we are implementing in all our kitchens and dining halls please link directly to: https://www.questfms.com/covid-19
Quest Management Services utilizes Mealtime Online to manage cafeteria accounts. Visit the Mealtime Online website to create a profile, make deposits, view account balances, set up low balance notifications, and view transaction details. Register now for your Free Account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are meals free?
- Yes! West Chicago High School is offering free breakfasts and lunches to all students.
- How can I purchase food in the cafeteria?
- A La Carte items can be purchased using cash or student ID, if money has been added to the account.
- How do I add funds to my cafeteria account?
- By using the Mealtime website, deposits can be made online to your cafeteria account. Money can be added as often as necessary.
- How do I know how much money I have on my cafeteria account?
- Through the Mealtime website, a selection can be made to receive an email notification when the balance falls below a selected dollar threshold.
- Can I use a credit card at the register?
- No, but you can use My Mealtime to put money on your ID to be used at the register. Please allow one business day for this transaction.
- What happens if I have money left over on my ID at the end of the year?
- Any money left on account will be refunded at the end of the year.
- District - Director of Business Services - Dan Oberg 630-876-6220
- School - Administrative Assistant to the Director of Student Services - Janette Hernandez 630-876-6310
- School - Director of Student Services - Len Egan 630-876-6307
- Are meals free?