Community High School District 94 believes in open and transparent government and to that end, has endeavored to include information on its website to provide its parents, citizens, and community members a better understanding of its processes, procedures, and finances. District 94 is a Public High School District serving students grade 9-12 in the West Chicago, Winfield, and Carol Stream communities. District 94 has an operating budget of approximately $40.7 million for FY18 and 260 employees.Click on the following links for more detailed information:
• Administrator Contact Information
- District Administrators
- School Administrators
• Board of Education Agendas, Board Packets, and Minutes
• Board of Education Members and Contact Information
• Collective Bargaining Agreements
• Financial Information
• Organizational Chart
• Superintendent's ContractIf you are seeking information which is not readily available above, please contact the appropriate administrator for assistance. Click here for a list of administrators and contact information.Please contact the FOIA Officer, Ms. Julie Swartzloff at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 630-876-6216. Written requests may be sent to:Community High School District 94
ATTN: Ms. Julie Swartzloff, FOIA Officer
326 Joliet St.
West Chicago, IL 60185Or, if you prefer, you may fill out a records request form.